This site is owned and operated by Ecopipo® UK
We operate a no minimum order quantity or value policy.
Placing an order
- You may place an order with us by ordering via our online shopping cart and paying using our checkout process.
- Before you pay you will be given the opportunity to choose your nappies colour, to check your order and to correct any errors.
- After each order is placed we will acknowledge it via an e-mail showing full details of the products you have ordered.
- We will accept your order when we have received the payment of the order in full, and we will dispatch the order the following morning. We will send you a despatch confirmation by e-mail.
- .We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where goods are not available;
- Where your payment cannot be processed.
Payment and Personal Data
- Please note that we never pass on any customer details to any third parties In line with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information you give us is used only to process your order.
- Orders will not be dispatched and products will remain the property of Ecipipo® UK until payment has been made in full.
- Payment can be made via cheque in sterling pounds, postal orders in sterling pounds too.
- Cheques and postal orders only for UK orders, please made cheque payable to Ecopipo UK.
- When payments have been made by cheque, we reserve the right to hold the goods until your cheque has been cleared by your bank/building society; please allow a minimum of 5 working days for this.
- The UK, Eire and rest of Europe you may pay using a debit or credit card (through our secure server PayPal).
- Credit and debit card details are SSL encrypted and our site is fully PCI compliant. Ecopipo UK does not store any card details.
- You acknowledge that all measurements are approximate and that the reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will allow.
- We have done our best to ensure that every Ecopipo® product is safe and will cause no harm to your baby. Although unlikely, some babies might develop nappy rash with any kind of nappies, including cloth nappies, the adult caring for a baby (the customer) must decide if the product is not suitable for that particular baby and stop using immediately.
- Ecopipo UK strongly discourages the use of safety pins, hooks, sewing pins or any other device to hold the nappy in place or for any other reason.
- Moreover, if a customer uses safety pins, hooks or sewing pins onto our products we accept no liability for any damage caused by such implement to the baby or to any other person.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods or cancel any order.
- While every care is taken to keep your details secure while you go through the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
Returns and refunds
In agreement with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to change your mind and cancel your order without penalty at any time up to the end of the seventh (7th) working day starting from the date immediately after you receive the ordered goods (known as a ‘cooling off’ period). To cancel your order you must notify us in writing before the end of the 7 days.
Please note that:
|If your received your order on a :||Your writing notification must be received by us before 4pm of :|
|Monday||Tuesday of the following week|
|Tuesday||Wednesday of the following week|
|Wednesday||Thursday of the following week|
|Thursday||Friday of the following week|
|Friday||Saturday of the following week|
|Saturday||Monday of the following week|
- Preferably notify us via e-mail email@example.com .After you have notified us in writing (see above), we will return your money in full once we receive your goods. Please note that we only can refund your money if the goods are unused, unwashed, in fully re-saleable condition and with original packaging where appropriate, this policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- You must return your product in no more than 30 days after you received your delivery. Otherwise, we cannot refund your money.
- Please note that we cannot refund postage costs if the item is not faulty. We will refund you the cost of the product but you must pay for the cost of returning the goods to us and postage and packing charges if applicable.
- To avoid any possible problems, you must send the goods back to us via Royal mail and you must obtain a proof of posting otherwise known as certificate of posting (it can be obtained without cost), for you to be able to claim compensation from Royal mail in case that the faulty goods do not reach us.
- Where an order has qualified for free shipping, should you wish to return the item, the actual initial postage cost will need to be deducted from your refund.
- If the goods have a retail value of more than £28.00 you will need to use a Royal Mail service that includes additional insurance to cover your goods should they go missing on route to us.
Return and refund of faulty products
- Ecopipo® strives to produce high-quality products and quality control is of paramount importance to us, every nappy is carefully checked before leaving the workshop, but our products are made by human beings and not by machines, therefore occasionally a faulty product will go unnoticed.
- In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will be happy to take them back and refund your money, including the return postage cost.
- To enable us to refund or exchange your products, you must send the goods back to us via Royal mail and you must obtain a proof of posting otherwise known as certificate of posting (obtain without cost), for you to be able to claim compensation from Royal mail in case that the faulty goods do not reach us.
Please send the faulty product to:
37 Broomhill Park
Bangor, Co, Down
Please note that before sending your item you need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us what the problem is, as well as your name, address and your order number and mention clearly whether you want a refund or an exchange of the faulty product.
When you buy our nappies we want you to know that your 100% satisfaction is our highest priority. We guarantee that our products will be free of defects in workmanship when you first receive them, but also that after reasonable use, as part of a rotation of nappies, your Ecopipo® nappies will be still in working order. That is why our nappies have a warranty, to thank you for the trust you have put in our product. Please see the terms and conditions of our warranty policy.
If you have any questions about returning goods please e-mail email@example.com